[Middlegen-user] Sample App on Jboss 3.0 and MySQL
Steve
2003-03-11 19:41:09 UTC
Hello all:

I have seen my question posted earlier in the archive, but I cannot seem to resolve this issue.

Following the excellent instructions on the website, I setup middlegen to use mysql on my local machine. I also created a build.properties pointing jboss.home to my jboss 3.0 directory. jboss 3.0 has been
Yuri Kouzmov
2003-03-13 15:43:23 UTC
Steve,

I had a similar problem. Try deleting airline-prefs.properties, in
samples/src before going running middlegen again. That should help.

Y.

I have seen my question posted earlier in the archive, but I cannot seem
to resolve this issue.

Following the excellent instructions on the website, I setup middlegen
to use mysql on my local machine. I also created a build.properties
pointing jboss.home to my jboss 3.0 directory. jboss 3.0 has been
configured to use mysql as its default datasource.