[Middlegen-user] FW: Need Info reg - Hibernate-Middlegen Integration.
Mathur, Mushtaq
2004-11-25 13:00:11 UTC
Hello There,

This is Mushtaq from UK, I have been exploring on Hibernate-Middlegen
Integration - I need your favour in these regards - it seems you have tested
this combination, I am using Oracle9i DB and oc4j/eclipse as server. I am
in look for middlegen to integrate with hibernate - can you please provide
me some details on this ?

I need to know how you make things work using this combination. Expecting
your favourable reply at the earliest you can do so.

* Will this thing work for oc4j/eclipse with oracle db? hibernate +
middlegen
* How you configured them?

Thanks in advance...

Mushtaq A.Mathur

logicaCMG

# 51 - 53, Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7JT

Phone : +44-20-74465184

Mobile: +44-(0)7910084077