[Middlegen-user] Creating reentrant beans
Russell Black
2003-02-26 01:56:01 UTC
The entity-cmp-20.vm file doesn't provide a way to set reentrant=true in the @ejb.bean doclet. Is there a way to do this? I was unable to do it with merge files, since you're only supposed to put an @ejb.bean doclet once.

Thanks,
Russell
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-02-26 07:55:02 UTC
There is no way to do this without hacking the template.

Aslak

Russell
Rod Macpherson
2003-02-26 16:28:10 UTC
Therein lies one of the reasons I use my own velocity script rather than
use the merge points.