[Middlegen-user] Hibernate Middlegen Questions
Tyler Nelson
2004-06-11 18:39:13 UTC
Hello,
I just started playing with the Hibernate Middlegen plugin and it's pretty cool, however I have a couple questions.

In the GUI it seems I cannot change the names of my domain classes or the names of my java propertys those inputs are grayed out, any idea if there is anyway I can edit those fields?

I have a table called "status" which Middlegen likes to cut off the ending "s" on the table name, my guess is that middlegen thinks it's a plural, when it's not. Any way I can turn this feature off?

Is there anyway I can use Middlegen to create a hibernate component class ?

Thanks for any Help,
--Tyler