[Middlegen-user] Middlegen EJB3 Sample released!
Eivind Waaler
2004-11-28 04:10:18 UTC
We've released a small sample of the new EJB3 plugin, based on the EJB3
Preview of JBoss4. Download and try from this page:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36044&package_id=136741&release_id=285881

It contains a small hsqldb (the standard Middelgen sample - "airline"),
but should teoretically work with all databases supported by other
Middlegen plugins.

To run the sample:

1) Set JAVA_HOME to a JDK 1.5 release.

2) Set JBOSS_HOME to point to the JBoss4 release with the EJB 3.0 preview.

3) Run 'ant' to generate Entity beans and deploy with sample code.

4) Run 'ant run' to run the client sample.

Let us know if there are any problems.

.eivind
Tuomas Kassila
2006-01-04 09:33:03 UTC
Hi all,

I changed two .vm files of the middlegen-ejb 3.0 so, that it is generating
and compiling after newer ejb 3.0 spec (jboss 4.03spi). These files comes as
insert files with this email. (they must updated into
middlegen-entitybean-plugin-2.2-dev.jar before a usage. There was needed to
change little also the build.xml file of the sample. This build.xml file is
not perfect, but it's here to show where are change points. Let me know if
there is errors etc. Hope these files helps to someone :).

Tuomas