[Middlegen-user] Middlegen goes Codehaus
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-07-15 06:42:31 UTC
Hi folks,

After a long hibernation period, Middlegen is now awake. For a few
months I have been working silently and randomly on a complete
refactoring of the Middlegen core, which now lives at Codehaus:

CVS:
CVSROOT=:pserver:***@cvs.codehaus.org:/cvsroot/middlegen
module=middlegen

ViewCVS:
http://middlegen.cvs.codehaus.org/middlegen/

IMPORTANT: I'm not announcing this because there are any new releases or
even anything that's even stable yet. But many people have asked to see
the latest sources, so here you go.

In the next weeks, the Middlegen project will gradually move from
BEKK/SourceForge to Codehaus. Here is what's going to happen:

o The old SF CVS will move to the new CVS, in a module called
middlegen_old or something.
o We'll stop maintaining the old version and focus on the new refactored
version
o We'll move all the SF bug reports and RFEs to Middlegen's JIRA at codehaus
o The mailing lists will be moved to codehaus.
o We'll personally move all mailing list subscriptions to the new lists.
Please don't do it yourself.
o We'll close down everything at SF
o The foilware will move from its current location to
http://middlegen.codehaus.org/
o There will be CVSSpam commit messages (for those subscribed to the dev
list)
o The build system will be entirely Mavenised

Cheers,
Aslak
--
http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/rinkrank/