[Middlegen-user] oracle applicationServer OC4J automaticPrimaryKey Generation
zousey seyzou
2004-03-26 15:03:24 UTC
Hello you smart guys from middlegen, first thanks for all the help you are
doing great job.
I want to use oracle application Server oc4J with oracle database9i, and i
want to use middlegen to generate my ejb's from the oracle9i database,that
means that i need some automaticPriamryKey genering, as i am used to
weblogic I know middlegen has a facility for weblogic automaticPrimarykey
generation, does the same facility exist in middlegen for oracle
application server ? if not any idea how i can achieved the same by using
middlegen and oracle application server oc4j ?.
thanks

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk
Eivind Waaler
2004-03-29 06:41:09 UTC
Hi, we have not added any specific code for oc4j yet.

If you figure out what xdoclet tags are required and how these should be
configured I can add it to the plugin.

Regards
=2Eeivind