[Middlegen-user] Can the singularization of table names be disabled?
Rod Macpherson
2002-12-10 18:32:28 UTC
Most of our table names are in singular form and we would like to keep
those that are not as-is: USERS for example since USER is a reserved
table name. Moreover, we have tables such as NEWS whose singularized
variable and class name prefixes that are coming out as "NewFoo" or
"newFoo". I understand that the rules are pretty simplistic and that a
dictionary might help but I would prefer to stipulate that the tables
names are to be considered singular. Not to disable the whole naming
scheme but rather just to assume the input table names are singular.
Aslak Hellesoy
2002-12-10 18:50:08 UTC