[Middlegen-user] Yes-.eivind I have tried it
zousey seyzou
2003-11-03 08:34:06 UTC
hello sir thanks for your time, i am writting because i have tried what you
have suggested without the desired effect, else I won't waste yout time.
I imagined this is what you are talking about.

<weblogic pkgen="VENDOR_SEQ" generatorName="my_sequence" keyCacheSize="20">
<weblogic/>
Thanks

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk
Eivind Waaler
2003-11-03 08:57:03 UTC
Hmm. If the task doesn't work, you could try with merge files (at the
bottom of page):
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/plugins/cmp20.html

I'll look into the weblogic task asap, to see if it has been broken. It
used to work, but other id generation stuff might have broken it.

=2Eeivind
hello sir thanks for your time, i am writting because i have tried what y=
ou=20
have suggested without the desired effect, else I won't waste yout time.
I imagined this is what you are talking about.
=20
<weblogic pkgen=3D"VENDOR_SEQ" generatorName=3D"my_sequence" keyCacheSize=
=3D"20">
<weblogic/>
Thanks
=20