[Middlegen-user] JBoss key field problem
Brent Craig
2002-07-23 10:50:04 UTC
Is there a way with middlegen 1.0 to resolve the problem
with JBoss complaining about key fields in the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml
file. Or do I just need to wait for the next release?

thanks

Aslak Hellesøy
2002-07-23 11:17:05 UTC
I suggest you download the CVS version and set fkcmp="false". You'll find it
in the samples.

Also do a search for fkcmp from this page:

HTH,
Aslak