[Middlegen-user] How do I get rid of the <distributable/> tag in web.xml?
Chris Malan
2003-06-15 12:50:22 UTC
Dear Users,

Someone on the JBoss list suggested I get rid of the above tag to try and
solve a problem of JBoss not finding classes on the classpath. To make a long
story short - it fixed the problem. JBoss said it couldn't find a class
which was clearly on the path.

I have searched the whole /sample/src directory to try and find the reason why
this tag is created and kill it. No luck. Neither is there anything in
build.properties and/or build.xml to give an indication of why this tag is
created.

Any idea how I can stop this tag being created?

Thanks.
--
Chris Malan
***@optusnet.com.au
Home Page: http://members.optusnet.com.au/~malan2000
Markus Rådö
2003-06-16 04:16:18 UTC
Add distributable="false" under the webdoclet, deploymentdescriptor tag
in your build.xml.

Markus Rado