[Middlegen-user] problem with middlegen2.1?
Dave Vyas
2004-10-18 21:22:02 UTC
There are two problems.

(1) When I tried to run middlegen against oracle10g. It just got stuct and does not even bring up the gui. It is running fine against oracle9i. Middlegen2.0 was working against the oracle10g.

(2) It does not compile the generated source. It says 'cannot resolve symbol' on the console. This was also not the problem with middlegen2.0.

One thing I have noticed that parent bean class try to set the cmrs(child) in the postcreate method and throws 'cannot resolve symbol'. Does it something to do with xdoclet version or middlegen template?

Any inputs are welcome.