[Middlegen-user] Middlegen 2.0 and "I must be an idiot"
Nick McCalip
2002-09-21 11:54:02 UTC
I know Middlegen 2.0 will work, I saw it running and a cohort's
computer. For some reason I am cannot make it do so. I had Middlegen
1.0 and used the same ANT build plus added some of the cmp20 and struts
stuff. The task definition is the same but for some reason I get a
"taskdef class middlegen.MiddlegenTask cannot be found" message. I
echoed my lib.class.path property which is being used for the classpath
and it is in there but still no luck.

The first part of my middlegen target looks like so:

<target name="middlegen" description="Run Middlegen"
depends="prepare">

<mkdir dir="${java.src.dir}"/>

<echo message="LibClassPath: ${lib.class.path}" />

<taskdef name="middlegen"

classname="middlegen.MiddlegenTask"

classpath="${lib.class.path}"

/>

And I have tried it with both the middlegen.jar and middlegen-2.0-b1.jar
files in my /lib directory.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick McCalip
Nick McCalip
2002-09-21 12:13:01 UTC
Told you I was an idiot. I was using Ant 1.4.1. So far everything
looks great. Great job!