[Middlegen-user] Domain class name and Java property name disabled in GUI
Michael Sherman
2004-04-06 18:41:10 UTC
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
Michael Sherman
2004-04-08 14:24:31 UTC
<DIV class=RTE>I am able to get the middlegen tool to reverse my database model and pull up the GUI for configuring the generation of my hibernate files.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; However, the two fields that I need to change the values for are disabled.&nbsp; Both the "Domain class name" and the "Java property name" are not enabled therefore whatever the middlegen tool generates for the values cannot be changed.&nbsp; Is there a configuration parameter that needs to be set?&nbsp; Or, is there something else that I need to do?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>