[Middlegen-user] one 2 one relationship
Dom
2003-12-28 03:10:03 UTC
Using the last CVS version (b2) jboss 3.2.3, mysql 4.0.17, I'm having
trouble with generated one to one unidirectionnal relationships.

The tables use pk and fk, the relation is configured using the gui, (ctrl
click and shift click), the relation is ok within ejb-jar.xml, but the
generated classes are wrong, they are partly generated as if the
relationship was
bidirectionnal, and I get errors at compile.

What am I missing ?
Dom