[Middlegen-user] Error HTTP 403 with airline deloiement on weblogic 7.0
Ferret Emmanuel
2003-01-03 11:17:05 UTC
I've just deployed the airline.ear sample on weblogic 7.0 and when I try to
access the airline application, I get an error HTTP 403 "forbidden access".
The airline ear was generated with middlegen-2.0-b2-dev.jar.
The database is Oracle 9.0.2
Does anyone know why I get such an 403 error ?
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-01-03 11:23:29 UTC
Emmanuel
Sent: 3. januar 2003 14:12
Subject: [Middlegen-user] Error HTTP 403 with airline deloiement on
weblogic 7.0
I've just deployed the airline.ear sample on weblogic 7.0 and
when I try to
access the airline application, I get an error HTTP 403
"forbidden access".
The airline ear was generated with middlegen-2.0-b2-dev.jar.
The database is Oracle 9.0.2
Does anyone know why I get such an 403 error ?
Aucune idée. Please ask in a WebLogic forum.

http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/nude.html (bullet 7)

Aslak