[Middlegen-user] RE: [Xdoclet-user] Creating many to one relations for weblogic
Aslak Hellesoy
2002-04-17 20:52:04 UTC
Hi.

(This doesn't seem to have anything to do with XDoclet, so I moved the
thread to middlegen-user).
2002-04-19 18:48:05 UTC
We tried out the CVS version you recommended with the xdoclet version
included with it and got many to one working just fine :) We still have the
same problem with MSSQL Server 2000 though, might be the driver we're using
: inet Sprinta2000.

Thanks,

Lisa and Freddy

2002-04-20 01:15:05 UTC
Arthur
Sent: 19. april 2002 22:45
Subject: [Middlegen-user] RE: [Xdoclet-user] Creating many to one
relations for weblogic
We tried out the CVS version you recommended with the xdoclet version
included with it and got many to one working just fine :) We
still have the
same problem with MSSQL Server 2000 though, might be the driver
we're using
how sad... don't be afraid to describe your problem in detail. i might be
able to diognastisise if you do ;-)
: inet Sprinta2000.
Yeah, if you're having problems with relations, it's probably due to a
faulty JDBC driver or you might have a DB schema that doesn't define
relations (SQL term: CROSSREFERENCE properly). I tried MSSQL with WebLogic's
JDBC driver for MSSQL with Middlegen a couple of months ago, and relations
showed up just fine. Perhaps you could try the BEA driver? You're developing
for WLS aren't you?

Cheers,
Aslak
Thanks,
Lisa and Freddy
2002-04-20 01:32:02 UTC
-you can also try the MAIN branch (reset sticky tag in your CVS client in
case you got BEFORE_CLASSTYPE_REFACTORING now. It might not work yet). I've
done som rather serious refactorings to open for future generation of
whatever files (session beans, struts, webwork, c#(!), cobol, prolog,
esperanto...) so it might be a bit unstable, but still worth a try...

Don't worry though. I'm very serious about this toolie, and I'll try to fix
any reported bugs asap.

have a codeless weekend!

/aslak