[Middlegen-user] Middlegen couldn't find any relations between any tables
Carl Johan Pott (Eldean)
2004-02-18 15:37:05 UTC
I am having trouble getting Middlegen to recoginze relations between my
tables.
I have searched this mail list about this problem. It seems like I am
doing things the right way but I still see no relations.

My envirnoment:
MySql 4.0.13
- Using InnoDB
- Table name in lower case
- My fk:s has index
Middlgen 2.0 vo
- Only using the driver shipped in the zip.
- Have put all jars from the zip in the classpath

Do you have any clue ?

/ Carl
Carl Johan Pott (Eldean)
2004-02-19 06:37:09 UTC
When using Middlegen-2.0-b1 the relations is shown for foregin keys with
one column. Foreign keys with two columns or more are not shown.
Carl Johan Pott (Eldean)
2004-02-19 07:50:00 UTC
Using mysql-connector-java-3.0.10-stable-bin.jar together with
Middlegen-2.0-b1 foregin keys with two or more columns are shown!!!