[Middlegen-user] XMI Plugin update
Michael Henderson
2003-12-16 18:12:01 UTC
Last week I uploaded a new version of the plugin to jira.codehaus.org
under the XMI Plugin issue.

The new version supports class diagram generation in the XMI file, again
using the Poseidon 2.0 XMI format.

Class diagrams are specified in the xmi plugin tag inside the middlegen
ant task:

<xmi fileprefix="${name}" package="${name}" format="poseidon"
destination="${build.xmi.dir}" generateaccessors="true">

<classdiagram name="All Classes">

</classdiagram>

<classdiagram name="Flight-Persons">
</classdiagram>

<classdiagram name="Flight-Reservations">
</classdiagram>
<classdiagram name="Person-Reservations">
</classdiagram>

</xmi>

The class diagrams do not yet have associations.

Please try it out on your schema and tell me if it works

Mike

PS the plugin requires a custom middlegen.jar with the Plugin generate()
method declared protected (or public).
Eivind Waaler