[Middlegen-user] Is someone still support this forum mailling list ??
Elid Or
2004-04-14 12:34:08 UTC
hi,
I have posted 2 mails but I don't have any answer maybe the support is dead

Darren Hartford
2004-04-14 13:09:04 UTC
Or, the alternative reason why your specific question was not answered for Weblogic was:

1. It's free support and people are glad to help out when they have time, but people with specific expertise in Middlegen AND Weblogic are busy at the moment.

2. You may be one of the few who use Middlegen with Weblogic.

I unfortunately do not have the resources to have a Weblogic server nor even know what an 'ejbc' is, but from the error you are correct in that it is specific to Weblogic. Have you tested to make sure everything before the Weblogic tasks are working correctly? This may not be a problem with Middlegen, but with the Weblogic task.

p.s. Middlegen creates Xdoclet-tagged beans, are you running EJBDoclet/xdoclet before doing the 'EJBC' weblogic task?

-D

I have posted 2 mails but I don't have any answer maybe the support is dead

Eivind Waaler
2004-04-15 06:55:04 UTC
I have Weblogic installed. Just been very busy last couple weeks, easter
vacation and work..

I'll try to have a look at it soon.

An important point here is that this is a user mailinglist, the point is
to let users help eachother out as much as possible. The developers are
unfortunately too busy to provide any other support than trying to answer
as much as possible here..

Cheers
.eivind
2004-04-15 07:22:06 UTC
Hello,
Thanks to answer me. In fact was afraid that MiddleGen was no longer
supported but hopefully there are still some people who use it. In fact I
try MiddleGen with different configuration in order to evaluate it and to
see if we can use it for our project. It seems that with JBoss and MySQL
it's ok but with weblogic I encountered some difficulties. I will work on
it, thanks answered me.
list ??