[Middlegen-user] Error with Multiple 1:M and M:N relations between 2 tables (Ben Litchfield)
Shaun
2004-04-23 06:11:04 UTC
Ben,
I am using the latest version from CVS. I did not notice any open issues
that covered this issue.
It appears that middlegen is incorrectly identifying relationship type and
method names when there are multiple relationships between 2 tables.
Have you tried using middlegen2.0-vo? I've had more luck with this version getting many-to-many relationships to work. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Shaun Savani
Ben Litchfield
2004-04-23 10:25:24 UTC
Post by Shaun
Have you tried using middlegen2.0-vo? I've had more luck with this
version getting many-to-many relationships to work. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the response, I did try the middlegen2.0-vo release, but the
mthod names were the same.

Ben