[Middlegen-user] help
Siddharth Paralikar
2004-03-09 10:39:03 UTC
Dear All,

I am new to this using middlegen and xdoclet, so how do i start,
i just want use struts and hibernate to be genrated by using middlegen ,
so how do i proceed ,
is there any tutorail available.

Thanks

Siddharth Paralikar
Eivind Waaler
2004-03-09 10:54:04 UTC
Hi, I suggest you take a look at the following description for hibernate:

http://www.hibernate.org/98.html

The Struts generation for Hibernate code is still being developed, but can
be run if you get the latest version from cvs.

Regards
.eivind