[Middlegen-user] ejb: jndi prefix
Gregory Joseph
2003-02-25 14:11:04 UTC

Is it any possible to set the jndi names of my beans to be "ejb/MyBean" ??
Using the jndiprefix attribute in the cmp20 tag, allowed to either have
"ejb/.MyBean" but i guess you'll agree it's not really ok ;)
We're used to have this like "ejb/MyBean" here, maybe it's not the standard
you use?

Thanks in advance for advices and or solutions;)

greg
Gregory Joseph
2003-02-25 14:45:08 UTC
Hmm
In the meantime I've seen this has been changed on cvs
(http://cvs.middlegen.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/middlegen/middlegen
/plugins/entitybean/src/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/Entity11Table.java)

Any pleans for an new release?

Cheers

greg

Is it any possible to set the jndi names of my beans to be "ejb/MyBean" ??
Using the jndiprefix attribute in the cmp20 tag, allowed to either have
"ejb/.MyBean" but i guess you'll agree it's not really ok ;)
We're used to have this like "ejb/MyBean" here, maybe it's not the standard
you use?

Thanks in advance for advices and or solutions;)

greg

Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-02-25 19:17:07 UTC
In the meantime I've seen this has been changed on cvs
(http://cvs.middlegen.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/middlege
n/middlegen
/plugins/entitybean/src/middlegen/plugins/entitybean/Entity11Table.java)
Any pleans for an new release?
I'm in the middle of a rather serious refactoring of Middlegen. It was
required because some important bugs were too hard to fix without this
refactoring. I hope to be done with the refactorings in a week or two (I'm
veeeery busy atm). Then perhaps a new release in a month or two.

Aslak.
Post by Gregory Joseph
Cheers
greg