[Middlegen-user] Generated @jboss tags conflict for many2many relationship
Shaun
2004-03-31 14:37:06 UTC
I think I may have found a bug in Middlegen 2.0 VO, in which incorrect @jboss tags are generated for a many2many relationship represented as a join table in the database. The generated @jboss.relation and @jboss.target-relation contain conflicting values for fk-column and related-pk-field, resulting in a jar that doesn't deploy in JBoss 3.2.3. Hand editing the @jboss.relation tag to contain the same values as the @jboss.target-relation tag results in a jar that does deploy. Has anyone else encountered this?

Cheers,
Shaun Savani
Darren Hartford
2004-03-31 16:22:00 UTC
Hey Shaun,
Actually I ran into this problem as well, but could not identify it (first time running into a many2many relation). So the solution should be to have @jboss.relation be the same as the generated @jboss.target-relation?
-D

Shaun Savani
Shaun
2004-04-02 13:02:10 UTC
Darren,

Hand-editing the fields within the @jboss.relation tag to be the same as the @jboss.target-relation tag worked for me.

Shaun
Post by Darren Hartford
Hey Shaun,
Actually I ran into this problem as well, but could not identify it =
(first time running into a many2many relation). So the solution should =
@jboss.target-relation?
-D
I think I may have found a bug in Middlegen 2.0 VO, in which incorrect =
@jboss tags are generated for a many2many relationship represented as a =
join table in the database. The generated @jboss.relation and =
@jboss.target-relation contain conflicting values for fk-column and =
related-pk-field, resulting in a jar that doesn't deploy in JBoss 3.2.3. =
Hand editing the @jboss.relation tag to contain the same values as the =
@jboss.target-relation tag results in a jar that does deploy. Has =
anyone else encountered this?
=20