[Middlegen-user] multiple schemas
Stefan Groschupf
2004-02-08 17:04:06 UTC

i have a oracle 7.3.4 database and i'm not allowed to change anything
in the database.
I wish to generate hibernate classes from a set of tables. My problem
is this tables are in different schemas.
I found a message that multiple schemas are not supported by middlegen.
Is that still true?

Can someone tell me the class where it is handeld i will fix this and
provide a patch.

Thanks
Stefan

open technology: http://www.media-style.com
open source: http://www.weta-group.net
open discussion: http://www.text-mining.org
Stefan Groschupf
2004-02-08 21:04:15 UTC
Post by Stefan Groschupf
Can someone tell me the class where it is handeld i will fix this and
provide a patch.
I had mostly refactored the parts where i found the schema, but the
most important line code i didnt write. ;o
Test suite is still running, but i notice that not all objects has
Tests. What would a maven jcoverage reports would look like? ;)

Where is the ant property database.schema parsed from the ant file?

Thanks for any hints, if i solve this as well i will provide a patch.