[Middlegen-user] new version
zousey seyzou
2003-11-10 05:22:02 UTC
Hello I have just read your E-mail about

New Middlegen HEAD branch at Sourceforge Eivind Waaler <***@ti :

so, is this the new version that one could check-out from
http://middlegen.cvs.codehaus.org/middlegen/, so the HEAD-BRANCH is the
newest ?

Thanks

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk
Eivind Waaler
2003-11-10 06:17:02 UTC
No, this is on sourceforge. The cvs at codehaus is used to develop the
next version of Middlegen (Middlegen3).

The reason for this merge is that the HEAD branch at sourceforge has been
broken for a long time, while everyone has been using the
VALUEOBJECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH. Now these are merged, so all activity will
now be focused around the main branch..

There is no new version yet, only trying to clean up the cvs
mess.

Once the cvs branch has been proved to be stable, we'll try to make a new
release of files at sourceforge.

=2Eeivind
Post by zousey seyzou
Hello I have just read your E-mail about
=20
=20
so, is this the new version that one could check-out from =20
http://middlegen.cvs.codehaus.org/middlegen/, so the HEAD-BRANCH is the=
=20
Post by zousey seyzou
newest ?