[Middlegen-user] How can I answer to some mails in the forum ?
zousey seyzou
2004-04-15 04:24:05 UTC
Hello,
some times there are E-mails in the forums that I will like to answer back
how can i do this ?
thanks

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://www.msn.dk/messenger
Eivind Waaler
2004-04-15 06:44:05 UTC
Hmm.. interesting question :-)

I personally use the reply function in my e-mail program. Use reply-to
address instead of sender, should put in middlegen-user for you. This does
not work for you?

=2Eeivind
Post by zousey seyzou
Hello,
some times there are E-mails in the forums that I will like to answer bac=
Post by zousey seyzou
how can i do this ?
thanks