[Middlegen-user] middlegen-2_0-b1
Chintan
2004-05-24 23:52:13 UTC
Hello All,

I am trying to download sourcecode of
middlegen-2_0-b1, using CVS.

I specifiy middlegen-2_0-b1 as Tag, but it says
module not found.

I used
cvs -z3
-d:pserver:***@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/middlegen
co middlegen-2_0-b1

Although, only middlegen (without version) works.

Let me know what tag/modulename I should use.

Thanks for your help,
Chintan

http://messenger.yahoo.com/
Eivind Waaler