[Middlegen-user] [newbie] Question about $table, $tables, and $plugin
Joel Hillacre
2004-09-27 15:47:48 UTC
I am looking to build a simple plugin for middlegen and I had a question about
the .vm templates. Where can i find information on the data (and how to
access the data) stored in $table, $tables, and $plugin? The link on
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/extending/index.html seems to be dead.
Thank you for you help in advance,
Joel Hillacre
Eivind Waaler
2004-09-27 16:28:13 UTC
Hi, the links seem to be broken. Thank you for letting us know :)

The correct link to the api docs is this one:
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/apidocs/index.html (removing
'extending/' from the original link).

.eivind