[Middlegen-user] SequenceSessionBean - ejbCreate method not implemented??
Gregory Joseph
2003-02-24 21:20:06 UTC
Hi there,

When deploying some beans in JBoss3.0.4, I get the following message.

-----
23:44:06,132 INFO [EJBDeployer]
Bean : SequenceSession
Section: 7.10.3
Warning: A Session bean must define at least one ejbCreate method.

23:44:06,152 INFO [EJBDeployer]
Bean : SequenceSession
Section: 7.10.2
Warning: Session bean class must not be abstract.

-----
(using guid="true" in the cmp20 tag and
<sequenceblock blocksize="5" retrycount="2" table="SEQ_BLOCK"/> inside the
cmp20 tag)

Indeed, there is no ejbCreate method in the generated SequenceSessionBean.
Is there a way to set this automatically or do i have to fiddle around with
templates? :/

Thanks

greg
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-02-24 21:39:07 UTC
Joseph
Sent: 25. februar 2003 00:19
Subject: [Middlegen-user] SequenceSessionBean - ejbCreate method not
implemented??
Hi there,
When deploying some beans in JBoss3.0.4, I get the following message.
-----
23:44:06,132 INFO [EJBDeployer]
Bean : SequenceSession
Section: 7.10.3
Warning: A Session bean must define at least one ejbCreate method.
23:44:06,152 INFO [EJBDeployer]
Bean : SequenceSession
Section: 7.10.2
Warning: Session bean class must not be abstract.
-----
(using guid="true" in the cmp20 tag and
<sequenceblock blocksize="5" retrycount="2" table="SEQ_BLOCK"/>
inside the
cmp20 tag)
Indeed, there is no ejbCreate method in the generated
SequenceSessionBean.
That's true, but don't you get that method implemented in the subclass that
XDoclet generates? -As long as you have a <session/> subtask in XDoclet?
Is there a way to set this automatically or do i have to fiddle
around with
templates? :/
XDoclet should really generate this for you. It does on my box... If it
still doesn't work, you should fiddle with the templates, yes ;-)

Aslak
Thanks
greg
Gregory Joseph
2003-02-24 22:32:07 UTC
Post by Aslak Hellesøy
That's true, but don't you get that method implemented in the subclass that
XDoclet generates? -As long as you have a <session/> subtask in XDoclet?
erm. The <session/> tag was the missing part. Feeling stupid now :)
*wondering how it could have been working without this one before, though,
since we have have a couple of session beans implemented "by hand", but still
needed xdoclet... weird.

Thanks anyway!