[Middlegen-user] How to restrict the number of tables to use for bean extraction?
Christian Schlaefcke
2003-11-10 07:37:03 UTC
Hi Folks!

I started working with Struts/Hibernate/HSQLDB and found this brilliant
tool midlegen! I basically want to use it with with a huge DB2 database
with lots of tables and views in it. My problem is that middlegen seems to
load all tables by default. Is there a way to tell hibernate what tables
and views it should use for bean generation?

Thanks and Regards!

Chris
Eivind Waaler
2003-11-10 08:06:02 UTC
In the build.xml file, you can specify what tables to use with <table>
subtasks to the <middlegen> task:
http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/ant/table.html

For example, for the sample tables:

<middlegen...