[Middlegen-user] Entity Bean Templates?
Jason Essington
2002-08-27 18:56:03 UTC
Is there a way to edit/create my own entity-cmp-20.vm template and
specify that in the cmp20 ant task rather than having to edit and
recompile middlegen?

-jason
Aslak Hellesoy
2002-08-27 19:13:03 UTC
Of course there is :-)

It's described in the docs. To build the docs (unless you like to read xml),
you should download and install Maven
(http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/). Then you type

maven xdoc

under the middlegen folder.

You can also look at the middlegen/samples/build.xml and see how it's done
for the html plugin. It works the same way for cmp20 (and any other plugin).

HTH
Aslak
Jason Essington
2002-08-27 19:52:05 UTC
Post by Aslak Hellesoy
Of course there is :-)
It's described in the docs. To build the docs (unless you like to read
xml),
you should download and install Maven
(http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/maven/). Then you type
maven xdoc
Holy freakin cool!
Post by Aslak Hellesoy
under the middlegen folder.
You can also look at the middlegen/samples/build.xml and see how it's
done
for the html plugin. It works the same way for cmp20 (and any other
plugin).
Thanks Aslak!

-jason