[Middlegen-user] Mapping Column names to bean accessor/modifier methods
Marian Flor
2002-03-15 10:20:03 UTC
Hi there,
lets say there is a Oracle DB-table like this

SQL> desc FOOBAR
Name

FOO_ID
FOO_NAME

and I want to have generated accessor/modifier methods in the entitiy
bean like this

getId()
getName()
setName(String name)

instead of
getFooId()
which is the default behaviour of middlegen.

How do I manage this?
I looked at the documentation but did not get a clue.

Thanks,
Marian
a***@netcom.no
2002-03-15 12:38:24 UTC
Hi Marian,

This is currently not possible, but I'll look into it when I have time.
Could you add a feature request for it so I don't forget it?

Aslak