[Middlegen-user] oracleSequence not available
Frank Morjan
2003-08-28 11:40:11 UTC
Hello.

I want to use the oracleSequence but I get this message:
Class middlegen.plugins.entitybean.CMP20Plugin doesn't support the nested
"oraclesequence" element.

I have the middlegen 2.0 BETA 1 with the documentation saying that this
should work.
My Build.xml looks like this:
[...]
<cmp20
destination="${build.gen-src.dir}"
package="${name}.ejb"
interfacepackage="${name}.interfaces"
jndiprefix="${jndi.prefix}"
pkclass="false"
dataobject="false"
viewtype="local"
mergedir="${basedir}/src/middlegen"
readonly="false"
fkcmp="true"
guid="true"
<oracleSequence datasource="jndi.datasource" />

[...]

Can anyone give me a hint... has anyone used the oracleSequence at all ?

thanks, Frank
Eivind Waaler
2003-08-28 11:49:05 UTC
Hi Frank,

The oraclesequence stuff was added to middlegen after that 2.0 beta
version was built.

Get Middlegen from CVS. I recommend getting the
VALUEOBJECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH tag, as the main branch has some bugs.

You will probably have to set up the build.xml file in the vo-cvs using
the plugin configuration you have right now. Unless you want to have value
objects, session facades etc.

.eivind
Hello.
Frank Morjan
2003-08-29 05:40:11 UTC
Post by Eivind Waaler
The oraclesequence stuff was added to middlegen after that 2.0 beta
version was built.
Get Middlegen from CVS. I recommend getting the
VALUEOBJECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH tag, as the main branch has some bugs.
You will probably have to set up the build.xml file in the vo-cvs using
the plugin configuration you have right now. Unless you want to have value
objects, session facades etc.
thanks, I tried this out yesterday and it works :-)