[Middlegen-user] Special Finders
Ed Ross
2003-06-30 21:48:16 UTC
I've found out how to add special finders by putting them at the merge
points. However, I have a few questions?

1) How can I find all of the merge points. I can not find any documentation
about these?
2) I put a special finder in by following the example of the airline
applications. I don't quite understand why the code gets generated into the
interfaces, but the deployment descripter needs to have it's own xml merge
point - Is this correct? Seems that if I define it at the bean level, then
it should be gened into the interfaces and the deployment descriptor.

Am I missing something?

thanks

ed

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.
Eivind Waaler
2003-07-01 16:52:03 UTC
Post by Ed Ross
I've found out how to add special finders by putting them at the merge
points. However, I have a few questions?
1) How can I find all of the merge points. I can not find any documentation
about these?
There is a section called merge files at the bottom of this page
describing the plugin:

http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/plugins/cmp20.html
Post by Ed Ross
2) I put a special finder in by following the example of the airline
applications. I don't quite understand why the code gets generated into the
interfaces, but the deployment descripter needs to have it's own xml merge
point - Is this correct? Seems that if I define it at the bean level, then
it should be gened into the interfaces and the deployment descriptor.
Should be enough to put in the merge file for the cmp20 plugin. Like the
example with the airline application.. It's all generated for you.

Regards
Eivind