[Middlegen-user] Hibernate plugin and meta description tags
Geoff Clitheroe
2005-01-19 19:22:21 UTC

when running using the Hibernate plugin to generate hmb files is it possible to
read table and field comments from the DB (Oracle) and write them into meta
description tags in the mapping files.

e.g., the sql that creates the db creates comments like:

COMMENT ON TABLE Place IS
'A place is a remote location that may have recording points (e.g., a seismic or
CGPS site) and associated equipment, or other equipment (e.g., a radio
repeater), located at it. Many recording sites may be located at one place.'
/

and I would like to create things like

A place is a remote location that may have recording points
(e.g., a seismic or CGPS site) and associated equipment, or
other equipment (e.g., a radio repeater), located at it. Many
recording sites may be located at one place.

In the hmb file so that we get better docs for the API.

If it is not currently possible can someone point me in the vague direction of
where to extend?

Thanks,
Geoff

PS awesome stuff, we did 12700 lines of API in < 2 mins! Very very cool.
Ben Litchfield