[Middlegen-user] How to generate mvcsoft-pm.xml
WengSoon Chia
2003-12-31 13:09:05 UTC
I am new in using MiddleGen for EJB development. We are using the mvcsoft
with JBoss 2.4 and I have configured MiddleGen (with XDoclet 1.2) to
generate all the tags for MVCSoft. The MiddleGen and XDoclet run without any
problem. However, after the xdoclet tasks, I was not able to find the
mvcsoft-pm.xml anywhere.

Where have I done wrong. Please help.

Attached below is my <mvcsoft> configuration

Thanks in advance.

WSCHIA

<mvcsoft
cache="CommitOptionBC"
insert="AtTransactionCompletion"
delete="AtTransactionCompletion"
lockingstrategy="Counter"
lockcolname="version"
lockcolsqltype="int"
dataexpires="100000"
pkgen="true"
hlkeynontransactionalpoolname="java:/NonTxChangeMeDS"
hlkeychunksize="5" hlkeyretrycount="2'
hlkeysequencenamecolumn = "
hlkeysequencenamesqltype="varchar2(30)"
hlkeyvaluecolumn="id"
hlkeyvaluesqltype="number"
cmrmethodsreturnlightweight="false" queryshouldflush="false"
destination="${build.ejb-meta.dir}"
/>

Eivind Waaler

Deadman, Hal
2004-01-01 22:32:02 UTC
Are there Xdoclet tags that generate mvcsoft-pm.xml?

If you are using Middlegen's MVCSoft, there is a patch out there that
impacts many to many relationships that hasn't been applied yet. Here is a
link.

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MIDDLEGEN-4

Hal
[...]

Become an expert in LINUX or just sharpen your skills. Sign up for
IBM's
Free Linux Tutorials. Learn everything from the bash shell to sys
admin.