[Middlegen-user] Help! HibernatePlugin doesn't support "implements" attribute...?
David Brady
2004-11-04 17:36:58 UTC
I have the following set for the hibernate plugin:

<hibernate
destination="${project.generated.src.dir}"
package="xxx.mis.hibernate"

javaTypeMapper="middlegen.plugins.hibernate.HibernateJavaTypeMapper"
standardGeneratorScheme="increment"
lifecycle="true"
implements="xxx.mis.hibernate.Reference"
</hibernate>

And am using Middlegen 2.1. Running middlegen via ant gives: Class
middlegen.plugins.hibernate.HibernatePlugin doesn't support the
"implements" attribute.

The documentation seems to indicate that it should support the
"implements" attribute. What am I doing wrong?

Quick help from someone would be appreciated - this is holding a project
that I'm working on...

Thanks,
David
Eivind Waaler
2004-11-05 06:43:47 UTC
Seems to be a bug with the Hibernate plugin. Maybe DavidC can look at it.
Looking at the code I would think that the plugin should receive the
implements as a String, not an ArrayList..

.eivind
dchannon
2004-11-08 05:20:14 UTC
The documentation (cut and paste bug) is incorrect. The code requires
the Array as the base since more that one can be added in the GUI. I
have modified the code so the string argument is valid now. See CVS for
the code.

Cheers David.