[Middlegen-user] Middlegen
Ted Kallmeyer
2004-07-26 08:56:05 UTC
I would love to use Middlegen, but having a problem getting it
to run. When I run Ant with ant middlegen, I get "Could not create
type middlegen due to middlegen.jar should not be on the system classpath
when starting Ant. It should be on a path passed to the <taskdef>
using classpath or classpathref" and two log4j warnings. This
middlegen.jar file really refers to middlegen-2.0-vo.jar, right? There was a
middlegen.jar at the bottom of download list dated 2001 that I tried putting
in the samples directory, but that just caused a different error -
"Could not create type middlegen due to java.lang.IncompatableClassChangeError: Implementing class". Anyone have this problem?
Wouter Boers
2004-07-27 07:12:00 UTC
Hi there,

Yes you should use the middlegen-2.0-vo.jar. Simply add it to the complile
classpath you use and use the same one for the middlegen call. that should
do the trick.

Wouter