[Middlegen-user] Mysql/DB2 and relations
B***@nurun.com
2003-02-05 14:05:04 UTC

I was trying to get ejbs generated against my sample db in mysql and at the
end I get the ejbs without relations. I have tried the same database DDL
with DB2 again no luck. I have tried the sample airline databases but again
the same thing. I have searched on the mail-archive for possible solutions.
I got some tips but at the end I could not find final solutions. So my
questions is how can i get the relations working where should i check and
what should i check?. Here are some drivers I am using:

In one scenario I have used the latest mysql JDBC driver with mysql v
3.23.49 and my table names were all lowercase
In one scenario I have changed the mysql driver to the one provided in
middlegen
I have been using the JDBC2 compl. driver of DB2

Thanks

Baris
Aslak Hellesoy
2003-02-05 14:17:08 UTC
Post by B***@nurun.com
Hi,
I was trying to get ejbs generated against my sample db in mysql
and at the
end I get the ejbs without relations. I have tried the same database DDL
with DB2 again no luck. I have tried the sample airline databases
but again
the same thing. I have searched on the mail-archive for possible
solutions.
I got some tips but at the end I could not find final solutions. So my
questions is how can i get the relations working where should i check and
In one scenario I have used the latest mysql JDBC driver with mysql v
3.23.49 and my table names were all lowercase
In one scenario I have changed the mysql driver to the one provided in
middlegen
I have been using the JDBC2 compl. driver of DB2
1) What Middlegen version? Latest release or CVS?
2) What JDBC driver + version?
3) Do you see the relations in the gui at all?

I don't have a DB2 handy. Has anybody else got some tips here?

Aslak
Post by B***@nurun.com
Thanks
Baris