[Middlegen-user] Problem with suffix in cmp2.0
Stefano Maestri
2003-09-10 13:11:48 UTC
Hi all,

I'm developing an application that read some tables from an Oracle instance
and write it on another Oracle instance.
I'm doing it with Entity Bena _> Xdoclet _> middlegen.
My problem is that tables have same name in all instance, and I'd like to
deploy all generated entity in the same ear. So I thought to use the suffix
property in cmp-20 plugin to have different name for bean on different
instance, but it seems to ignore this property. At the end of message there
are my two cmp-20 tag.
Thanks in advance
--
--------------- all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy ---------------
bye Stefano

[...]
<cmp20
name="cmpRedazione"
destination="${middlegen.temp.generated}"
jndiprefix="DatiRedazione"
package="it.lince.lorien.datiRedazione.entity"
interfacepackage="it.lince.lorien.datiRedazione.entity"
mergedir="/dati/project/Lorien/mergefiles"
dataobject="false"
suffix="Reda"
[...]

<cmp20
name="cmpLince"
destination="${middlegen.temp.generated}"
jndiprefix="DatiLince"
package="it.lince.lorien.datiLince.entity"
interfacepackage="it.lince.lorien.datiLince.entity"
suffix="Lince"
Eivind Waaler
2003-09-12 01:46:17 UTC
This seems to work fine for me. What version of Middlegen are you using?

Try getting Middlegen from CVS and build, if you're using the 2.0b
version. I recommend getting the VALUEOBjECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH tag, as
the MAIN branch has some known bugs.

.eivind