[Middlegen-user] Problem getting column relationship for custom plugin
Peter Vertenten
2003-04-14 11:18:07 UTC
I am writing a plugin similar to the struts plugin for another framework. One flaw with the struts plugin I noticed is that it does not handle columns that are foreign keys correctly. Inside the velocity template I am trying to get the relationship for specific columns. Right now I can get the columns and I can get a collection of relationship roles for the entire table. I was wondering if there was a way to determine which relationship roles map to which columns? I thought maybe I could do this in a more awkward way by getting the column map array for each relationship role and interpreting it, but it seems to be an empty array. I am using a build from cvs current as of the beginning of last week.
Ben Litchfield
2003-04-14 13:34:10 UTC
I am trying to get the same thing working. Any help would be great.

Ben