[Middlegen-user] many2many
Baum, Karl
2004-10-10 15:40:45 UTC
I am using the many2many tag to indicate to middlegen that a few of my relationships are many to many. This works great but the problem is I would still like middlegen to build the rest of the tables in the database. Is there any way tell middlegen to build all tables while still indicating that certain relationships are many to many? Thanks.

karl
Eivind Waaler
2004-10-11 05:39:32 UTC
I think you actually have to include a table element for every table. Bit
inconvenient.. The whole table/relationship specification stuff is a
little inconsistant :(

.eivind
karl
Baum, Karl
2004-10-11 11:12:33 UTC
Without spending too much time looking into it, this seems like it would be an easy enough change. To sum up, I think the many2many tag should not limit the number of tables referenced, but simply specify the many to many relationship exists. Does anyone else think this would be a worthwhile change? Thanks.

karl