[Middlegen-user] Re: [Xdoclet-user] irc etc....
Andreas Langman
2002-04-10 05:07:08 UTC
I have hacked middlegen, so it will only generate Parameters for create
function if the parameter is a mandatory field, so i never got too much
parameters.
If youre interested in the code, mail me.

Andreas Langmann
Howdy,
thanks for the great reply aslak, the other programmers got a kick out of
that, after they finished laughing at me. Anyway, i was wondering if anyone
had an irc room for such things as xdoclet, jboss, etc. If not i do know of
one for jboss that is on the server irc.zope.org channel #jboss and there
are some xdoclet users there, perhaps some people want to join.. i dunno.
Finally and most important.... not to complain or anyhting... just to say,
i got latest version of xdoclet, xjavadoc, and middlegen and compiled them
just fine with the new becoming a getinstance in the middlegen.java file. I
then run middlegen on the db and it works great, however when the ant build
gets to ejbdoclet i get this...... LONG dump to follow but for now what i
believe to be the meat
[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and
Settings\grantm\Desktop\middlegen\samples\build\classes
[ejbdoclet] sourcepath is deprecated. the preferred way to design sources is
via nested <fileset>
[ejbdoclet] Running xdoclet.XDocletMain loaded by
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader. Forked:false
[ejbdoclet] Running <dataobject/>
[ejbdoclet] In member ejbCreate. Tried to set 36th parameter. FIXME!
[ejbdoclet] java.lang.IllegalStateException: parameter can't be null!
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.AbstractExecutableMember.toString(AbstractExecutableMember.java:367
)
Anyone else try the new cvs?
Thanks,
Grant
____________________________________
ENTIRE DUMP
[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and
Settings\grantm\Desktop\middlegen\samples\build\ejb-meta [mkdir] Created
dir: C:\Documents and
Settings\grantm\Desktop\middlegen\samples\build\src\web
[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and
Settings\grantm\Desktop\middlegen\samples\build\classes
[ejbdoclet] sourcepath is deprecated. the preferred way to design sources is
via nested <fileset>
[ejbdoclet] Running xdoclet.XDocletMain loaded by
sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader. Forked:false
[ejbdoclet] Running <dataobject/>
[ejbdoclet] In member ejbCreate. Tried to set 36th parameter. FIXME!
[ejbdoclet] java.lang.IllegalStateException: parameter can't be null!
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.AbstractExecutableMember.toString(AbstractExecutableMember.java:367
)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.AbstractExecutableMember.signature(AbstractExecutableMember.java:34
7)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.AbstractExecutableMember.nameWithSignature(AbstractExecutableMember
.java:261)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.AbstractClass.addMethod(AbstractClass.java:772)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.SimpleParser.MethodDeclaration(SimpleParser.java:1044)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.SimpleParser.ClassBodyDeclaration(SimpleParser.java:371)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.SimpleParser.ClassBody(SimpleParser.java:287)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.SimpleParser.UnmodifiedClassDeclaration(SimpleParser.java:249)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.SimpleParser.ClassDeclaration(SimpleParser.java:208)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.SimpleParser.TypeDeclaration(SimpleParser.java:137)
[ejbdoclet] at
xjavadoc.SimpleParser.CompilationUnit(SimpleParser.java:98)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.SourceClass.parse(SourceClass.java:207)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.XJavaDoc.scanAndPut(XJavaDoc.java:558)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.XJavaDoc.getXClass(XJavaDoc.java:400)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.ProxyClass.resolve(ProxyClass.java:584)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.ProxyClass.doc(ProxyClass.java:483)
[ejbdoclet] at
xdoclet.DocletSupport.isDocletGenerated(DocletSupport.java:118)
[ejbdoclet] at
xdoclet.TemplateSubTask.matchesGenerationRules(TemplateSubTask.java:632)
[ejbdoclet] at
155)
[ejbdoclet] at
xdoclet.TemplateSubTask.startProcess(TemplateSubTask.java:575)
[ejbdoclet] at xdoclet.TemplateSubTask.execute(TemplateSubTask.java:487)
[ejbdoclet] at xdoclet.XDocletMain.start(XDocletMain.java:61)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.ant.XJavaDocMain.main(XJavaDocMain.java:94)
[ejbdoclet] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
[ejbdoclet] at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:42
)
[ejbdoclet] at
.java:28)
[ejbdoclet] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:313)
[ejbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:124)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:305)
[ejbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.executeJava(Java.java:127)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.execute(Java.java:88)
[ejbdoclet] at xjavadoc.ant.XJavadocTask.execute(XJavadocTask.java:175)
[ejbdoclet] at xdoclet.DocletTask.execute(DocletTask.java:300)
[ejbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:104)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
[ejbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
[ejbdoclet] at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:560)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:454)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:153)
[ejbdoclet] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:176)
2002-04-10 12:23:11 UTC
2002-04-10 12:35:00 UTC
Might also add a ant option for leace out 1) Data objects,
i think some users need only one of the tree methods....

Okay, next time i will post my changes...

thanks for the fast reactions!

Andreas