[Middlegen-user] middleGen-3 ????
zousey seyzou
2003-11-22 05:50:02 UTC
Hello forum, any body knows when middlegen3 will be released ?

how mature is the version at http://middlegen.cvs.codehaus.org/middlegen/ ?
can that be used for developement ?

I was using the CVS version of VALUEOBjECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH, as this is
mergeg with the main project as far I understand, so I can just do a check
out from sourceforget.net and I will get the integrated of
VALUEOBjECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH ? I am right ?

thanks.

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk
Aslak Hellesøy
2003-11-22 10:41:06 UTC
Post by zousey seyzou
Hello forum, any body knows when middlegen3 will be released ?
when it's ready
Post by zousey seyzou
how mature is the version at
http://middlegen.cvs.codehaus.org/middlegen/ ?
it's quite immature
Post by zousey seyzou
can that be used for developement ?
probably not
Post by zousey seyzou
I was using the CVS version of VALUEOBjECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH, as this
is mergeg with the main project as far I understand, so I can just do
a check out from sourceforget.net and I will get the integrated of
VALUEOBjECT_REFACTORING_BRANCH ? I am right ?
you should use the MAIN branch on SF now
Post by zousey seyzou
thanks.