[Middlegen-user] Finder Question..
Joe Ryburn
2003-03-11 12:52:09 UTC
Is the results page after I execute a search, the first record listed is
the appropriate record, but all of the records in the database are
listed after this search result as well. Is this a function of the
design of the generated JSP page?

Regards,

Joe Ryburn
Technical Director
Lead Router LLC
Office 501-221-8865
Mobile 501-249-5015
Eivind Waaler
2003-03-11 14:40:11 UTC
The jsp/struts application generated is just an example of how to
generate/use the generated cmp code.

The search is implemented as following:
- No results: go back to the search form
- One result: go straight to the view page and show that result
- Many results: show a list page of these results

If all records are shown, that would be a bug. Please submit a detailed
bug report if that is the case.

Regards
.eivind w.