[Middlegen-user] Merge Points
Ed Ross
2003-07-16 18:31:34 UTC
I'm a bit confussed as to how to name the files that go into the merge
directory

Here's my setup:

Table name: account_addrs
Class name: AccountAddr

I've tried the following file names with no success

cmp20-account-addrs-class-comments.txt
cmp20-account_addrs-class-comments.txt
cmp20-accountaddrs-class-comments.txt
cmp20-accountAddrs-class-comments.txt
cmp20-AccountAddrs-class-comments.txt
cmp20-account-addr-class-comments.txt
cmp20-account_addr-class-comments.txt

and several other combinations.

I have one table called Patients with the following merge file
the class is called Patient

cmp20-patients-class-comments.txt

Just not sure what the pattern should be.

Thanks

Ed
This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.
Ed Ross
2003-07-16 18:36:17 UTC
Opps - sorry I sent before I was done.

the file is in the merge directory. I think middlegen does the merge, but
not sure.
The one for patients works just fine, just don't know how to name the new
one.

thanks

of the original message.
Eivind Waaler
2003-07-17 04:31:09 UTC
The merge point looks like this in the template:
#parse("${plugin.name}-${table.sqlNameLowerCase}-class-comments.txt")

It uses toLowerCase() from String to convert the table name..

So I'd think the file for your new table should be:
cmp20-account_addrs-class-comments.txt

This does not work? Maybe something happens with that underscore in the
name?

.eivind
of the original message.
Ed Ross
2003-07-17 08:53:03 UTC
Thanks, I did a search of every file for "-c-comments.txt" and found the
only place I could find them was in the velocity log. However, in there, I
found a what appears to be a bunch of places I could merge from. With a bit
more doc's this could really be a nice package.

Thanks for your replay

ed

Post by Ed Ross
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all
copies
Post by Ed Ross
of the original message.
This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may
Post by Ed Ross
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended
Post by Ed Ross
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all
copies
of the original message.