[Middlegen-user] How do I use the sunjdo10 Middlegen task
mike long
2004-01-22 19:47:02 UTC
Hello All;
I looked for the plugin documentation for this Middlegen sunjdo10
subtask but discovered that it did not exist. I need to be able to
ensure that each generated JDO inherits from a class of my choosing. I
also want to append a suffix to each JDO class. Can anyone tell me how
to do this?

Gratefully,
Mike Long
Eivind Waaler
2004-01-22 20:56:15 UTC

Not sure about the inherit stuff, don't think it's supported but i might
be wrong..

For the suffix, try the properties beansuffix (defaults to "Bean") and
pksuffix (defaults to "PK"):

<sunjdo10
destination="${build.gen-src.dir}"
package="${name}.jdo"
beansuffix="Foo"
pksuffix="Bar"
/>

The JDO plugin hasen't been modified in a very long time, if you get
middlegen from cvs you can check out the source and do modifications to
it (for example add support for extending classes etc.). It's quite a
small plugin..

Cheers
.eivind
mike long