[Middlegen-user] Locating sources
Owen Newnan
2004-09-07 12:07:12 UTC
Pardon, I'm a newbie and I'm afraid this is a very obvious question: how to download the sources? Your home page at http://boss.bekk.no/boss/middlegen/ has links for source and binaries, which both lead me to http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=36044. When I download middlegen-2.0-vo.zip <http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/middlegen/middlegen-2.0-vo.zip?download> and expand it, I get a middlegen-2.0-vo directory with docs, samples and jars; but no src directory. The middlegen-2.0-vo.jar contains class files but no .java. What am I missing?
Sorry for this obvious question!

Owen

<<Owen Newnan (E-mail 2).vcf>>
gdilem\@libero\.it
2004-09-07 12:18:00 UTC
u should download not the binary version but the source....or use jad for decompiling jar classes...
hope this helps u

---------- Initial Header -----------
Owen Newnan
2004-09-07 12:30:05 UTC
Thank you for responding to this.

I would gladly download the source rather than the binaries, however, am having trouble locating the source. Do you know where I could find it?

2004-09-08 06:52:12 UTC
For the moment you'll have to get the sources through cvs:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=36044

We will be making a 2.1 release soon. With that release I'll make sure the
sources are either included in the release or downloadable as a separate
bundle.

Regards
.eivind