[Middlegen-user] 2 suggestions
Kasper Nielsen
2002-07-17 07:12:05 UTC

2 things that would make middlegen an even cooler product.

1.
I often find that I need to modify entity-cmp-20.vm a couple of times doing
a project, however having it stuffed inside a jar make's it rather annoying
needing to repack the stuff again, wouldn't it be possible to put it in
(samples/)src/middlegen along with the comments class?

2.
Define a custom package mapping. Having >20 entity-ejb makes it impossible
to have them all inside the the same package, if one could do something like
in a config file it would be great
----package.properties----
basepackage=com.foo.mycompany
userbean=security.user
itembean=product.item

and then the generator automaticly takes care of given the right packagename
and putting them in the right directory.

- Kasper
Eivind Waaler
2002-07-17 09:54:09 UTC
Hi Kasper, I've added your suggestions as Feature Requests at the
middlegen site. Feel free to browse or add comments/followups:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=36044&atid=415993

.eivind
Hi,